Onosys is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our product team in a challenging and fast-paced environment. Our team of Product Managers works to improve the Onosys platform by working with internal and external stakeholders to define, schedule, and help implement new features and designs and support the Client Success team with detailed product knowledge.
Ideal candidates are self-motivated, enjoy working with a passionate team, quickly comprehend, explain, and document business needs and requirements, think creatively to solve problems, and strive to improve the Onosys platform and company processes and culture. Primary consideration will be given to those who exhibit a strong work ethic, flexibility, the ability to foster teamwork, and a passion for learning and sharing knowledge gained.
Our culture is based on teamwork, mutual respect, and striving to deliver excellence. We provide a flexible work schedule, we have a casual dress code, and our team is fully remote. You will work with an outstanding team and have the opportunity to contribute to a unique work environment.
- Regularly engage with clients dispersed across the United States and Canada using email, telephone, conferencing, screen sharing, and occasional on-site visits
- Manage the ever-changing demands and expectations of clients within the constraints of an out-of-the-box solution and a product development roadmap
- Elicit and document detailed needs and requirements from internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in building and maintaining the product backlog
- Participate in iteration planning meetings
- Facilitate user story writing workshops, product backlog prioritization, backlog refinement, and iteration review meetings
- Work closely with the development team and other internal stakeholders to provide a clear understanding of business needs and requirements throughout development cycles
- Maintain product metrics related to initiatives and stories to aid the prioritization of the backlog
- Track and report on the progress of initiatives and user stories within the context of the product roadmap to internal and external stakeholders, identifying risks and mitigation strategies, escalating roadblocks as necessary
- Participate in client review calls concerning new, existing, and future product enhancements
- Provide progress updates to internal and external stakeholders
- 3+ years’ product owner or business analysis experience in an agile software development environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive work ethic
- Scrum experience with CSPO and CSM certifications
- Experience with Aha! and Azure DevOps
- Experience in the restaurant industry
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Position: Full time
- Salary: Competitive and depends on experience
- Medical insurance, Vision insurance, Dental insurance, 401(k), Paid maternity leave, Paid paternity leave, Disability insurance
- Working with cutting-edge technologies and a great team!
Please note that we are not sponsoring visas at this time.
Candidates must submit their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Applying for: Product Manager" in the subject. This is an on-site job in Independence, Ohio with primary schedule during normal business hours; relocation assistance is not available at this time.