Onosys is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our development team. The position of Frontend Developer will work to improve the Onosys platform, implement new features and designs, and support Onosys in achieving its goals.
Ideal candidates are self-motivated, enjoy working with a passionate team, can quickly comprehend new software and technologies, think creatively to solve problems, and will strive to improve not only the Onosys platform but also company processes and culture. Major consideration will be given to those who exhibit a strong work ethic, flexibility, ability to foster teamwork, and a passion for learning.
Our culture is based on teamwork, mutual respect, and striving to deliver excellence. We provide a flexible work schedule, we have a casual dress code, and our team is fully remote.You will work with an outstanding group of developers and have the opportunity to contribute to our company vision.
- Help design and implement new features for our platform
- Participate in the full product development process, from story writing sessions through QA and deployment
- Support your team and the broader development department by participating in code reviews, mentoring, and knowledge sharing
- Work with the broader Onosys team andour clients to solve problems through development, process, and focused effort
- Aid the Development department andthe company in achieving its goals
- 7+ years of experience creating web-based applications as a frontend developer
- Experience developing on a complex, enterprise platform
- Deep knowledge of CSS and SASS and their relevant design patterns
- User-centric approach to problems olving, you care about the user experience
- Proven experience working with alarge, cross-functional team on complex projects
- Honed communication skills and ability to translate complex ideas to non-technical people, in a concise and friendly way
- Previous experience with ecommerce platforms and/or the restaurant industry
- Experience building hybrid native apps using Cordova
- Previous experience working with design frameworks (ex. Bootstrap, Vuetify, proprietary)
- Fine-tuned attention to even the smallest of details
- Readiness and desire to lead and mentor other developers and non-developers
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Position: Full time
- Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
- Health Benefits & 401k
- Work with cutting edge technologies and a great team
Please note that we are not sponsoring visas at this time.
Candidates must submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include "Applying for: Frontend Developer" in the subject.