Come join the team with a serious crush on restaurant technology! ONOSYS Online Ordering provides the best-in-class online ordering solution in the space. We power custom-branded, enterprise mobile and web applications to the biggest names in the restaurant scene-- if you've ordered food online, you've probably used the ONOSYS product. In partnership with our sister company, Splick.It, we plan to continue dominating the online ordering world, so we are growing our team!
The primary objective of the Business Analyst role is supporting the business and development teams to advance project solutions based on clients’ requests, and examine how solutions will be implemented within ONOSYS' core capabilities.
Our BA will capture, analyze and summarize needs from client interviews, collaborate with ONOSYS development team, and translate findings into working documentation that will guide the project’s success.
- Lead requirements gathering process through client interviews and research.
- Translate the clients' business needs into a viable solution by collaborating with ONOSYS technology experts and business stakeholders.
- Own the creation of documentation for both internal and client projects: project estimations, development specifications and statements of work.
- Manage functional requirements throughout a project's life cycle.
- Write use cases and stories that conform to industry best practices, including acceptance criteria.
- Work efficiently to continuously stay ahead of the needs of the technology teams.
- Assist with project communication across teams (e.g. Project Management, Design, and Development).
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience as Business Analyst in a technical environment; working knowledge of web-based/SaaS products is huge plus.
- Ability to flawlessly translate knowledge within cross-functional teams and to stakeholders of varying technical aptitude.
- Comfort working in client-facing role nearly full time, including conducting interviews with C-level stakeholders.
- Proficient working across Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and writing skills with demonstrated leadership abilities.
- User experience design or a working interest in user-centered approach will give you a solid edge
- Must thrive in fast-paced start up environment and relish wearing many hats.
Candidates must submit their resume and cover letter with a link to their online portfolio of sample writing. This is an on-site job in Cleveland, Ohio; relocation assistance is not available.