Onosys is seeking a bright, enthusiastic individual to join our Operations team. If you thrive in a technically demanding fast-paced environment, can concisely describe technical or abstract concepts to customers and coworkers alike, then we're the team for you! Part problem-solver, part product expert, the Project Manager is responsible for all facets of online ordering within an assigned portfolio of dedicated clients; in this role you provide the support, project implementation and general guidance to an assigned portfolio of clients.
Ideal candidates are self-motivated, love working and keeping up with a passionate/competitive team, can quickly comprehend new software, think creatively to solve problems, and will continually improve company processes and culture. The Project Manager demonstrates an understanding of the client's business, their needs, expectations, and requirements. The candidate must be willing to get their hands into the work at all levels, including menu maintenance and occasional product support, in addition to obtaining and documenting client signoff at key points during a project.
- Provide exceptional support by gathering client information and determine the best course of action
- Apply technical expertise, product knowledge, and problem solving skills to drive the diagnosis and resolution of reported issues or requests
- Manage competing priorities across the assigned portfolio
- Coordinate all activities of projects big and small
- Regularly engage with client to build relationship and ensure success (ie: status calls, regular check-ins outside of project implementation)
- Ensures client success documentation is produced and maintained for internal or external use (ie: feature use cases, call agendas, status reports)
- Track and manage issues and requests using industry-standard tools
- Apply critical thinking to attack often abstract, complex problems
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a client success or implementation management role; working knowledge of web-based/SaaS products or enterprise account management is huge plus
- Ability to transfer knowledge and communicate within cross-functional teams
- Fluidity in translating technical jargon and processes to non-technical users
- Proficient working across Microsoft Office suite and card-based task tracking software
- Confidence in your experience as a relationship-building professional to hit the ground running on day-one
- Excellent communication, organizational, and writing skills with demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Must thrive in fast-paced start-up environment and relish wearing many hats.
Rotating weekday/weekend on-call support opportunities for extra $$
Candidates must submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include "Applying for: Project Manager" in the subject. This is an on-site job in Cleveland, Ohio with primary schedule during normal business hours; relocation assistance is not available.